| Home >> Company Profile >> Facilities & Equipment
Pipe Lining & Coating boast's a massive (10,000 square metre) factory footprint. On-site we can develop and construct a wide range of projects, with room to move.
Address: 53 Gardiner Street, Rutherford, NSW 2320 Land Area: 2.0 and 3.0 Hectares
- 10,000 square metres
- Heavy duty concrete flooring
- Fully enclosed
- 11 x roller shutter access doors
- 8 x overhead cranes 2.5, 5, 10 & 15 T capacities
Fabrication, Boilermaking, Welding
MIG, TIG and Sub-Arc to 600amp 100% Duty cycle.
Abrasive Blasting, Painting& Metalizing:
- 18m x 5m x 5m blast chamber.
- Air Supply - 2/1000 CFM, 280 CFM compressors
- Airless and Conventional Spray equipment including internal pipe painting systems.
- Arc Metal Spraying - 400amp - zinc, aluminium and alloys.
- 5000m² under cover painting area.
Epoxy Lining & Coating: H.P Airless application of Solventless High Build and Ultra High Build Epoxy to 3000 µm.
Cement Lining: Centrifugal Cement Lining to 3000NB, 12 metre lengths
- Eagle Tape Wrapping Machine - continuous process, capacity two tape heads, 200NB maximum diameter.
- Merlin Tape Wrapping Machine - single pipe system x 12 metre maximum Length, one tape head, 2000NB Maximum diameter.
Manufacture: All facets of manufacture are completed under works Inspection and Test Procedures. Fabrication (Welding) is independently inspected by NATA approved third party inspection agency.